Ever wondered if your website is set up correctly, if it is secure, and if it is optimised for success?
We can help you find some basic answers to these questions.
Request a free report
To request a free report, please enter your details below:
What is included in the report?
The following topics are covered in the report: Domain, Server, Database, Files, Security, Code, Response, Content, Design, Search Engines, and Marketing.
Free and Paid Option
The free version of our report provides all the questions you should ask about your website with some basic answers and further resources to work out the other answers.
The paid version of the report will answer all the questions and will provide context, a summary, and recommendations, so that you can take decisive action to improve your web-presence.
Below is a sample of the questions that may be relevant to the security, performance, and success of your site. We will answer all these questions, and more, in your report and provide, in plain English, recommendations to help you meet all the criteria for a successful website.
- What related domain names are available?
- Are your DNS records set up correctly?
- What type of files have been uploaded?
- Are there any browser compatibility issues?
- Are files served with the right headers?
- What happens when people visit a bad link on your site?
- Is your website accessible for people with disabilities?
- Are there any broken links on your website?
- Do you provide the right information about your location and language?
- Are there any spelling mistakes on your site?
- Do you have specific styling for printing?
- Is your website fast?
- Does your website have a robots.txt file and is it valid?
- Is your website mobile-friendly?
- Do you provide the right info for Facebook and Twitter shares?
- Are you listed on Google Maps?
- ... and 45 other questions!